Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Knitter's Language 101....



Definition: If you make a mistake in your knitting and/or decide to rip out a whole project and start over, either because you were knitting the wrong size, decided you didn't like the pattern, or for some other reason, you are frogging. So, you "rip it, rip it" - this is reminiscent of the sound frogs make, hence the term 'frogging'.

Note from Head Krazie: This is one of those instances I warned you about - a Pearl Too comic I just couldn't wait until the 1st or the 15th to show you :)
Click on Pearl to find merchandise with this comic on it.
(remember, images of Pearl Too belong to me, you need permission to use or copy in any way)

1 comment:

  1. lol I knew nothing about knitting before meeting you on twitter.. and now everyday thanks to you and pearl too I learn something new. Thanks :) love it

    ReplyDelete